Myhomecare are seeking passionate and caring Homecare Assistant's in Tuam, Co. Galway and Surrounding areas, to work in our clients’ homes. Full driving licence essential.
· Sign on BONUS of €250 for 100 hours worked.
· Competitive rates of pay starting at €14 p/h.
· Refer a Friend – €500 – Nurse / €300 – HCA / €150 Domestic Support (Your referral must work 150 Hours for you to receive payment)
· Employee of the Quarter – €100 All 4 One Voucher
· Employee of the Year – €200 All 4 One Voucher
· Free Uniform
· Free Garda Vetting
· Subsidised QQI Courses Available with experience.
· Training provided on ALL mandatory certs (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control etc.)
· Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
· Career Progression.
· Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
· Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
· Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are to always deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
· To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
· Light housework and meal preparation.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
· All Homecare Assistants applying must have QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or Pre- Nursing or modules Care Skills and Care for the Elderly completed.
· *Full valid in date Driving licence is essential*.
· All Homecare Assistants must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
· Disability experience is desirable but not essential.
All Homecare Assistants applying for this position will be treated with the strictest of confidence. To apply for the position, please send an up-to-date CV to [email protected] or call 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant.
Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.