Myhomecare are urgently recruiting in Limerick, for reliable and compassionate Homecare Assistants caring for service users with a wide range of needs, in their own home in the Ennis area.
The ideal candidate will have completed at minimum Care Skills & Care of the Older Person modules at QQI Level 5 and previous experience providing care within the healthcare or homecare setting.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare as Homecare Worker Include:
• Excellent rates of pay. (Mon - Fri €14 per hr and Sun €28 per hr)
• Paid weekly and Paid holidays.
• We provide mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
• 1 Day Induction Training
Candidates will need if they want to work with Myhomecare as a Homecare Worker:
• Minimum of Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person modules.
• Minimum of 120 hours work experience within a healthcare or homecare setting.
• An in-date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
• Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
• Full driving licence.
Job Responsibilities to work with Myhomecare as a Homecare Worker:
• Assisting with each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
• Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
• Providing personal care to clients in need.
• Assist clients with achieving or maximising independence.
To apply for Mungret Patrickswell Area please send your updated CV to [email protected] or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-2201-483166
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.