Myhomecare are recruiting a Qualified Homecare Assistants for the Nenagh, Tipperary.
Myhomecare are now hiring Homecare workers for over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate will be Trustworthy and Dependable with experience in a similar homecare setting. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
Benefits of working as a Homecare Assistant with Myhomecare.ie:
- Excellent rates of pay and holiday entitlements.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- Full Training & Personal Development programs (including use of Personal Protective Equipment) is available for all Homecare Assistants.
- Full Induction Training will be provided
Requirements for applying for a Homecare Assistant with Myhomecare.ie:
- Ideal candidates will have relevant experience
- Willing to or working towards a QQI Level 5 Award in Healthcare with emphasis on Care Skills & Care of the Elderly
- All candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- All staff must adhere to all policies and procedures in relation to safe use of Personal Protective Equipment and Infection Control
- QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support (minimum of two modules complete e.g. Care Skills and Care of the Elderly)
- Up-to-date certs in People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control, PPE and Elder Abuse (in instances where candidates do not have adequate or in date certs - training can be provided)
- A Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Responsibilities of a Homecare Assistant with Myhomecare.ie may include but are not limited to:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Medication prompt where necessary.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food preparation
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply, please email your updated CV to [email protected] or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1912-441807