MyHomecare are currently seeking experienced Homecare Assistants to work one on one with our clients in their own home in Tallaght.
The perfect candidate for this role would be a reliable, passionate and friendly individual with an interest for working within the community.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control etc.)
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- €100 bonus when you work 100 hours with my home care
- Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Up to €500 per referral)
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- To deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- To deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Light house work and meal preparation
Homecare Workers must have the following
- All Homecare Assistants applying must have completed a QQI/Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare/Pre-Nursing course or minimum the Care Skills and Care of the Elderly modules completed.
- Full valid in date Driving licence and own transport
- Be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Disability/Childcare experience is desirable but not essential
- Have a minimum of 120 hours work experience dealing with personal care in a healthcare background.
All Homecare Assistants applying for this position will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position, please send an up to date CV to [email protected] for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Tallaght.
Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.