Looking for a new job to start off 2020?
Myhomecare are currently seeking qualified Homecare Assistants in Tallaght, Templeogue, Knocklyon and Firhouse to work within the homes of our clients. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and be passionate about providing high quality care to others.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare are:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 1 complimentary Myhomecare Uniform
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- We offer subsidised training on ALL mandatory certs (i.e. Patient Moving and Handling and CPR)
Requirements for working with Myhomecare are:
- Must have minimum Fetac/QQI Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Elderly or Fetac/QQI Level 5 in Nursing completed.
- In date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling and CPR preferred but Myhomecare offer subsidised training if not in date
- Full and in date drivers’ licence is desirable but no essential.
- Childcare experience is desirable but not essential.
- Disability experience is desirable but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Willingness to complete a Garda Vetting for Myhomecare.
Job responsibilities that are associated with this job are:
- Assisting clients in all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and meal preparation.
- Providing personal care when needed.
- Meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
All candidates applying for the position of Homecare Assistants in Tallaght, Templeogue, Knocklyon and Firhouse will be treated with the strictest confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Tallaght, Templeogue, Knocklyon and Firhouse please send an up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-433897 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email or call 01-9476255 / 1800400900 to speak to Ruth for more information concerning this position