Qualified General/Paediatric Nurses Kerry
MyHomecare is currently recruiting for the children with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with children with various disabilities in their own home. The Ideal would have experience working with children and also would be a compassionate and reliable individual.
My HomecareJobs Benefits:
Rates of pay= 25 mon-fri days, 28 mon-fri nights, Sat days 40.30, Sat nights 43.30, Sun days 45 Sun nights 50
All mandatory courses are available to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
Monthly rosters usually completed in advance
100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
Pull PPE Provided
Up to 500 refer a friend fee provided - If you refer another candidate and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded up to 500 depending on the candidates qualifications, this is given when the recently activated candidate has worked 150 hours for us.
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
• In date and current ABA pin.
• Previous experience working with Children
• Willingness to undergo any training required.
• All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
• Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
• Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
• Changing Peg Feed
• Skin Care
• Medication Administration
• Epilepsy care and management
• Seizure care and management
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Kerry will be treated with the strictest of confidence. To apply for the position please send an updated CV to our recruitment team at [email protected] or call 0429368366 for more information.
Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.