YOU! YES YOU! Why not become part of a team of homecare professionals who support local people to remain independent at home making a real difference in the life's of others in the community! Never doubt the difference one person can make in the life of another, when you work for Myhomecare you can me that difference
MyHomecare are currently seeking General Nurses in the South Dublin region.
The ideal candidate would have previous Intellectual Disability experience and would also be a compassionate and reliable individual capable working on their own initiative.
We currently have Day and Night shifts available in the area.
Benefits of Working as a Nurse with MyHomecare:
- Competitive Rates of Pay - Hourly Mon-Fri €25 Days/€28 Nights, Sat €40.30 Days/€43.30 Nights, Sun €45 Days/€50 Nights
- Sign on BONUS of €100 for 100 hours worked.
- Subsidised Training provided on ALL mandatory certs (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control etc.)
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly.
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Up to €500 per referral)
MyHomecare Nurses must have the following:
- In date and current NMBI pin.
- Previous Intellectual Disability Experience is desirable.
- Willingness to undergo any Training required.
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Registered or willing to register with the INMO or Affiliated Union.
- Full Immunisations and Vaccination History will need to be provided.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
MyHomecare Nursing Duties include:
- Full Nursing Care.
- Assiting with ADL's
- Respiratory Support
- Medication Administration.
To apply for the Homecare Nurse role in South Dublin or for further information on the roles available, please send an up to date CV to [email protected] quoting ''JO-2105-469605'' as the reference.
Never doubt the difference one person can make in the life of another, when you work for Myhomecare you can me that difference
All candidates applying for the Homecare Nurse job in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.