Job Title: Homecare Supervisor
Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: Immediate
Reporting to: Account Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
MyHomecare.ie are currently seeking to recruit a Homecare Supervisor for the West region.
The successful candidate will be required to work 3-5 days per week, 9am to 5pm each day. The suitable candidate must be available to travel to our Galway office for meetings and as the business requires. Travel throughout the West of Ireland is part of this position and applicants must hold a full, clean drivers’ licence.
The Homecare Supervisor is essentially the person accountable for planning and implementing initial homecare assessments and care plans with prospect service users. They report to the Client Care Manager and attend weekly meetings with the wider Clinical Team, in order to disseminate information to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard, and that the client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Working with a team to ensure service is satisfactory.
- Planning and implementing initiatives and business with prospect service users requiring a managed solution service.
- Carrying out orientation for and supervision of new staff where requested.
- Delivering assessment protocols to agreed standards.
- Maintaining documentation on service users care provision.
- Visiting clients during the period of their service provision reviewing updates, delivery of service and feedback on service
- Carrying out checks, completing client and staff feedback forms.
- Monitoring client satisfaction.
- Preparing for and participating in HSE and internal audits.
- Working as part of a regional team and travelling throughout the West region is a large part of the role.
- Attending meetings with the HSE and other stakeholders where required.
- Must have flexibility/ availability to cover emergency shifts if requested.
- Full QQI Level 5 award in Healthcare Support
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Full, clean drivers’ licence and access to own transportation
- Proof of in date certs in mandatory courses such as Patient Moving & Handling and CPR
- Willingness to undergo Myhomecare Garda Vetting
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Why Work for Servisource?
- Hybrid working
- Attractive bonus structure
- Career development opportunities
- Training and professional coaching programmes
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Annual Leave Entitlements with the ability to purchase additional
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Save with Savvi Credit Union
- Banking at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Travel Pass
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments
- Zevo Health our Wellness Partner
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vibrant Sports and Social Club
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
To Apply: Please send a copy of your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2111-480838 in the subject bar of your email. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*