Entry level HR Administrator job with an established TEMPS Recruitment Agency in Dublin 1. Full training provided.
Three Q Temps Ltd. is looking to hire a HR Administrator to join a team of 4 Consultants who provide healthcare facilities with temp support and recruitment services for permanent jobs. This role involves attracting, shortlisting, screening and processing candidates for our temp and perm roles. This job will suit someone who is open to learning and has an interest in building their career in HR or recruitment. Full training will be provided. If this sounds like something you are interested in, click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Job Title: HR Administrator – Recruitment & Compliance Base Salary: €25,500 Location: Dublin – 1 Type: Full-time, permanent
About the job:
- Candidate Attraction – Advertising on jobs boards and social media, engaging with training institutions and professional bodies to access qualified personnel and assisting with recruitment campaigns to generate applications
- Candidate Selection – Reviewing all incoming applications, shortlisting and screening applicants in line with role requirements, advising candidates of the onboarding process
- Application Management & Compliance – Processing all applications in line with the company’s Standard Operating Procedures and GDPR, uploading applicants’ details to our recruitment database and progressing successful candidates onto our HR database, ensuring our databases and candidate profiles are up to date and compliant, generating reports
- Good computer skills – Knowledge of MS Office is essential. You will be interested in learning and using digital tools and applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills – you really understand the importance of good communication for you and your team members for everything to work
- An efficient worker- you have the ability to work quickly and effectively while not compromising on quality
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills – we are a small busy office where no two days are the same. You are able to prioritise tasks, work diligently and consistently and take ownership of your role. Experience working in a fast-paced environment, an advantage
What we offer:
- In-house and external training opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Healthy work-life balance with a flexi-start and finish time
- We pride ourselves on a social, collaborative environment that celebrates performance and supports employee well-being
Three Q TEMPS is an established niche agency in the areas of healthcare and hospitality. We build partnerships with repeat business clients providing TEMP Support, TEMP hires and HR solutions for 20 years and we value the people experience throughout the whole process. That means we work with the right companies and find the right people for our clients – that is what you will be doing as a Recruiter in the Temp Division.
Three Q is a great place work, learn, grow if you are a motivated person who values trust, integrity and ‘win-win’s’. We have weekly team meetings, one to one meetings to address your role wins and challenges and an open door policy where questions are welcomed and incorporated into how we can improve on what we do.
If this sounds good to you, click Apply and send in your CV or call Clare on 01 878 3335 for more information.