A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
The Rehab Group is a charity that provides services for over 20,000 adults and children, and champions the value of diversity and inclusion for people with disabilities or disadvantage in their communities throughout Ireland and the UK.
Human Resource Business Partner
Fixed Term Contract 6 months, 31 hours
Responsible for driving our People Strategy within a defined business area, and delivering the full spectrum of HR deliverables that align with the business strategic goals and objectives enabled by people.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Business related discipline or equivalent.
- CIPD accreditation an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years HR Business Partnering experience gained within a multi-site and fast paced environment with a strong foundation in employment law and industrial relations experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Human Resources best practices including Performance Management, Compensation and Rewards, Recruitment, Learning and Organisational Development, Employee Relations / Engagement and Talent Management.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a single point of contact for the Employees and Manager, in the business area and work in alignment with the HR Leadership team to ensure a seamless and responsive HR service to the customer base.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on the full range of complex employee/industrial relations issues, in accordance with employment legislation, company policies and best practice to ensure appropriate delivery of ER/IR services to internal customers.
- To work and assist managers with talent acquisition to ensure timely workforce planning of suitably qualified employees (internal & external) to meet current and future business requirements within agreed timelines to meet goals and objectives.
- This role will provide a HRBP service to the relevant area and also to other areas of the business, as required, as part of the HRBP community.
- The role requires flexibility and preparedness to undertake such other work as may be assigned by the Organisation from time to time.
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
Closing Date: Thursday, 5th August 2021
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer