Are you looking for an opportunity to work part time within HR, utilising your skills working within a prestigious organisation? Our Client is seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their team and manage the HR function.
Ideally you will have CIPD or a degree in Human Resources combined with a minimum of two years experience at management level. Experience within the leisure industry is preferable. You will have a demonstrable record of taking ownership for an area of responsibility along the skills to work independently as well as part of a team.
The hours of work for this role are flexible, Monday to Friday circa 25 hours per week.
Some of the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing the day to day HRM function and legal compliance with employment legislation and HRM best practice, security and GDPR compliance.
- Supervising any grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Liaison and support for Department Managers in relation to employee issues.
- Management of health, happiness & well-being in the workplace.
- Recruitment team members at all levels.
- On-boarding of new employees.
- HR Policy reviews, updates & compliance.
- Liaison with payroll department on issues or implementations.
- Identifying training needs and training calendar requirements with Department Managers.
- Staff Discounts
- Gym Facilities
To apply for this job please upload your cv in the link below or send to [email protected] and we will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity.