A commitment to living the values of Teamwork, Respect, Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality.
We are an independent voluntary organisation providing services and support for people with disabilities and their families for more than 70 years. Our work positively impacts the lives of over 10,000 people with disabilities, equipping them with the confidence, skills and self-belief to achieve their expressed goals.
Human Resources Advisor
Parkwest Business park, Dublin 12.
6 Months, 39 Hours.
The Human Resources Advisor assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Advisor carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, Health and Wellbeing, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organisation development, executive administration, and employment. The HRConnection Advisor acts as first point of contact for all employee queries
Minimum Education & Skills required
- HR/Business third level qualification (NFQ7), or Diploma Human Resources Management/Business related discipline or equivalent.
- CIPD certification is an advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years HR Advisor /Generalist experience gained within a multisite and fast paced environment with a strong foundation in all areas of HR.
- Experience of working autonomously and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build up relationships with all levels of employees within the business.
- Business driven and people focused with excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, change management and team working skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven experience as an HR Advisor/ Gen
- Knowledge of HR process, polices & procedures, employee legislation and best practices.
- Ability in using MS Office (MS Excel, MS word , Visio and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. CORE HR, Therefore), desirable
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
Closing Date: 23/01/22
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer