JWR Employment Specialists are working with a leading construction industry supplier in Galway to recruit an Internal Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling products and services to customers via phone and email. The person in this role will ideally have previous experience with sales in the construction or similar industries. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a busy target driven sales environment.
The company offers a competitive salary along with a pension scheme, life insurance, employee referral scheme and service awards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working within a fast-paced internal sales environment, you will be the customers first point of contact
- Ensuring a high level of customer care and attention to detail when dealing with clients
- Develop new customers profitable to the company, maintaining close contact with them and existing customers in order to promote further business.
- Prepare quotations based on customer requirements, face to face, on the phone and via mail
- Follow up on quotations and preparation of documentation should the quotation become an order
- Ensure that all paperwork has been processed at the correct time including daily report sheets. Keep and update a customer record system
- Maintaining effective communications with clients ensuring successful delivery of all equipment
- Answering phones and mail efficiently and effectively to maximise sales
- Advise manager of marketing information, including competitors’ activities and pricing by means of weekly reports and briefing meetings
- Carry out specific projects ad hoc
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 years sales experience within construction or similar industries
- Excellent commincation, organisational and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a busy target driven sales environment
- Keen interest in delivering superb customer service and after sales care.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel experience