As Instructional Design Manager you will be part of a rapidly growing enterprise cloud company that is changing the global talent management landscape.
You will have access to their powerful technology, game-changing data analytics and insight into workforce behavior around the globe. Their Client list includes top tier Fortune 100 entities in financial services, professional services and other sectors.
About the Role
You will be recruiting and managing a team of Instructional Designers and reporting director to the Senior Executive within Learning Solutions whilst partnering with the Professional Services teams. The role is responsible for the design and development of content on the platform which develops Behavioral Simulations based on client needs.
Your exceptional instructional design and communication skills will be optimized within this client facing blending your strong business acumen, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Full end to end stakeholder engagement during design and development.
- Responsible for the creating of engaging learning experiences in line with the instructional end goals
- Design and develop robust and scalable behavioral
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Maintain project documentation
- Manage a small team of instructional designers.
What you will bring to the Role:
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration in a remote environment
- Expertise in eLearning Authoring Tools and Instructional Design
- Ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Adult Learning / andragogical strategies
- Comfortable learning new technologies
- Strong business and customer success acumen
- Knowledge of skill/behavioral modelling
- Experience in building Simulations, serious games and/or other non-linear branched Learning design is essential
- Experience with multimedia is desirable
- Degree, Sc., M.A., or Ph.D. in a relevant field, plus experience in a similar role which includes a focus on training design
If you have the experience and are looking to join an innovate and fast moving organisation focused on behavioural learning please apply on the link below.