A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
National Learning Network is the training and employment division of the Rehab Group. We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of nearly 600 teachers, trainers, programme development officers, psychologists, counsellors and employment support staff.
Tanyard Ln, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
Permanent, 36 hours.
The VT Instructor is responsible for the training and development of Learners in accordance with the agreed local training programme specification, together with the day-to-day running and maintenance of all aspects of the training programme. The Instructor assists Learners with additional support needs in exploring their future career and educational direction and in making realistic vocational choices with a view to progressing to higher level further education or employment.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Third level qualification in any area such as employment, business, education, training, social care, retail, logistics etc. ·
- A relevant qualification - Train the Trainer QQI Level 6 as a minimum.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills together with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- An ability to motivate learners and to maintain networks with stakeholders and local communities.
- A number of years’ relevant occupational experience of working with learners in educational, guidance and/or developmental contexts.
- Experience in delivery of QQI level 3 + 4 certifications.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide systematic training according to specified curricula, with responsibility for the instruction of a number of modules for QQI Levels 3 + 4 certification
- As part of a team liaise appropriately with relevant key stakeholders in maintaining programme allocations
- Source and support work experience placements and instill by example and direct training, proper work attitudes and work behavior.
- Maintain all records in accordance with both internal and external quality standards and produce reports on same
- Full Clean Driving License and means of transport
- Ability to manage and adapt to changing environment
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 24 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
Closing Date: 19/11/21
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer