Looking for a new job to start off 2020?
Myhomecare are currently seeking qualified Nurses to work with a young adult with intellectual disabilities in Templeogue. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and be passionate about providing high quality care to others.
They must also have experience working with intellectual disabilities, capable of swimming and have a full driver’s licence with access to a car.
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and competitive rates of pay.
- Free uniform for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- If you refer another qualified nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the you of €150. This is given when the recently activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
- For current Nurses, when their NMBI Pin is due to be renewed, if they have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards their registration fee.
- We offer subsidised training on ALL mandatory certs (i.e. Patient Moving and Handling and CPR)
Requirements for working with Myhomecare are:
- Full and in date drivers’ licence with access to a car is essential
- Ability to swim is essential
- Epilepsy care is essential.
- Homecare Nurses must provide proof of active registration with An Bord Altranais.
- Must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting for MyHomecare.
- In date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling and CPR preferred but Myhomecare offer subsidised training if not in date
- You must be registered with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full Immunisations and Vaccination history.
- You must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Job responsibilities that are associated with this job are:
- Constantly deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Continuously deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and daily living activities.
- Recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- Liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
All candidates applying for the qualified nurse’s role in Templeogue will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the Nursing position in Templeogue, please send an up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434100 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email or call 01-9476255 / 1800400900 to speak to Ruth for more information concerning this position.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.