Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking an intermediate Site Engineer immediately for the Dublin region.
Our client provide architectural, engineering and land surveying services across Ireland.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all structures and infrastructure works are set out in accordance with the construction drawings and customer specifications.
Main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Accurately set out all items detailed in project construction specifications and within defined tolerances
- Ensure all items are recorded accurately
- Provide information, instructions, sketches to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, to enable the works to be built correctly
- Advise on the progress of the works, technical issues and any long lead items. Represent him when necessary in discussions with subcontractors, client’s representatives & statutory authorities
- Resolve technical issues that arise with the relevant parties – innovate where possible
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Ensure the works are carried out in a safe manner. Observe and correct – lead by example
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions
- Prepare technical reports, site diary and other relevant documentation
To be successful you will have the following:
- Previous experience setting out large scale infrastructure projects and using electronic surveying and GPS equipment is essential.
- High attention to detail and quality output
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle provided
- Further education program
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com