In partnership with our client Petsafe Servisource Recruitment is seeking an International Tradeshow & POP Manager for their European Headquarters based in Dundalk, Co. Louth
The International Tradeshow & POP Manager supports all RSC brands in driving awareness and distribution through tradeshows and point of purchase (POP) in markets outside of North America.
Tradeshows are a valuable marketing/sales channel where we generate new retail partners, retain existing retail partners and continue to build our brands. Tradeshows also include customer facing events where we drive brand awareness with end users and professional events where we reach specific influencer groups such as vets or trainers. Tradeshows are a critical marketing piece involving a strong booth appearance, coordinating teammates and ensuring all materials arrive in timely manner.
This role also works closely with Sales, Brand & Creative Services to ensure that our international retail partners’ POP needs are both captured, communicated and executed on to project timelines.
- Research and provide recommendations on which tradeshows make sense to attend based on input from categories, Brand Marketing and sales in terms of key opportunity areas.
- Plan and execute logistics of tradeshow events, including:
- Event and booth registration
- Equipment/accessories rental
- Booth structure and design (working with external vendors where necessary)
- Explore and present at-show events to relevant teammates
- Product decisions (quantities for show needs, product placement, sign placement and needs)
- Organise print elements and swag where needed
- Shipping to and from shows
- Negotiations on sponsorship and advertising opportunities to maximise impact of show and to communicate relevant messaging pre and during show
- Team mate logistics and internal communications
- Track results from shows based on sales, leads and other measures to access success or failure and help in planning future shows
- Tradeshow management including setting schedules, managing logistics of show & travel and helping with sales as needed
- Develop and manage international tradeshow & POP budget annually
- Work closely with Sales team to identify POP needs & opportunities to meet our product and retail partner needs whilst maximising ROI (return on investment)
- Work with Brand & Creative Services to develop tradeshow booth & POP designs and work with external vendors to execute design in cost effective manner
- Gather feedback from internal stakeholders for ideas on how to improve show & POP presence
- Develop new ideas for generating leads and sales at shows and sell recommendations to internal teams
- Manage any contract help or internal help needed for tradeshows to ensure delivery of materials and standards are met
- Manage the replenishment of POS into the European Warehouse DSV liaising with relevant departments to execute
- Stay current with International POP and Tradeshow trends and requirements
- Work with Marketing Specialists in remote locations in order to execute POP and Tradeshow activity in Australia and Canada
- 5 years + prior tradeshow experience or certification in tradeshow management
- Drives for results and deadlines
- Ability to self-manage
- Demonstrates high level of adaptability and flexibility.
- Strong project management skills including attention to detail
- Experience managing external suppliers
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to global locations to attend and set-up shows, and meet with vendors when required and in accordance with trade show schedules.
- Graphic Skills utilising software including Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- Developing, executing and hitting tradeshow & POP budget
- Shipping shows complete and on-time in most efficient manner
- Driving strong show experience based on increased leads, internal feedback and sales from booth where relevant
- Developing & Meeting POP project timelines to ensure Retail Partner satisfaction and sales success
- Reports directly to the Associate Director of Creative Services
- Works closely with Sales, Category and Brand Teams
- Works closely with US Tradeshow Manager and US POP manager
- Works with external vendors
- Salary reviewed annually
- Company bonus plan
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Gym reimburse program
- Cycling to work program
This role is a Full-time permanent position. The recruitment process will include a phone call with our clients European and US management & local face to face interviews.
If you feel this role is for you please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or contact Aileen on 0439368318