Servisource Recruitment, on behalf of our client a leading global manufacturer of safety wear, workwear and PPE is currently seeking applications for the role of a Junior Product Manager for their Global Head Office situated in Westport, Co. Mayo.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
➢ Assist the senior team in the technical and constructive elements of all products falling under their responsibility.
➢ Manage the delivery and approval of samples to final sealed tape stage, working with senior members of the product team
➢Work to tight deadlines to ensure strict deadlines are met on time.
➢ Create full technical specifications for all products under their control.
➢ Carry out competitor research under supervision
➢ Respond to queries from ASM’s and customers
➢ Work with test houses for new products and ongoing testing requirements
➢ Follow up on projects relating to our manufacturing sites.
➢ Interact with Product Executive, Product Managers, Design, Marketing, Sales and quality control as required.
➢ Keep abreast of legislative changes in PPE and ensure all products are fully compliant with the appropriate legislation.
➢ Travelling may be required from time-to-time to work face-to-face with other members of the product team.
- Degree level qualification in apparel design, construction, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator and Excel
- Be able to lead a fitting session with supervision
- Be able to create full factory tech packs
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of fit and construction expertise, and knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Have great interpersonal skills, including the ability to work very well with cross functional teams
- Demonstrate clear and accurate verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Demonstrate proficient computer skills in MS Office software and Adobe Illustrator
Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Excel, Product Development
Group Life Assurance, Meal Allowance / Canteen, Paid Holidays, Pension Fund, Medical Aid / Health Care
If you are interested in applying for the role please email your CV to [email protected]