Kitchen Assistant job in Dalkey, with a salary of €21,871 – €25,844 based on a 30-hour work week.
We are recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant job-based in a healthcare unit in the Dalkey role. This job is based between the hospital canteen/kitchen and the hospital wards. The hours for this catering job are 8am – 4pm (this is subject to change). The rate of pay for this kitchen job is €14.02 per hour, with double pay on Sunday. This role is a full time position from Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
- Preparing, plating and serving patient meals
- Ensuing all HACCP guidelines are followed
- Deep cleaning of kitchen equipment as required
- Collection of Cutlery, crockery, and glassware from patient wards
- Cleaning and drying of crockery, glassware, and crockery
- Regular cleaning of the pantry
- Collecting and emptying bins
- Collecting, cleaning and drying of trays, pots, pans and other cooking equipment
- Assisting Chefs with any food prep required
- Any other duties as they arise
Requirements to join the Three Q Team:
- Previous experience in a busy kitchen or catering environment is desirable but not a requirement
- Full time, flexible availability
- Undertake the Garda Vetting Process
- 2 working references covering 5 years of employment
- Strong spoken English
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must hold a valid visa/work permit if required
Why Join the Three Q Team:
- You will receive the industry-leading wage
- You will receive in house Manual Handling and HACCP training
- You will receive continuous upskilling and CPD
- We work with over 60 clients in the healthcare sector
- Double pay on Sundays and Bank Holidays
If this sounds like the job for you then click Apply to send your CV.
If you have any queries regarding this catering job you can email us at [email protected] or call Lisa on 01 – 878 3335.
We are also hiring for the following roles:
- Catering Assistants
- Catering staff
- Kitchen Porters
- Kitchen Assistants