Servisource are currently seeking a Kitchen Porter to work in ad hoc for the below locations.
North Dublin, West Dublin and City Centre
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures and statutory regulations.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the kitchen production areas.
- To maintain clean working environment at all times, with special regard to hygiene.
- To ensure the proper storage/disposal of all waste products in accordance with Mandatory regulations
- To attend meetings, courses and training as required.
- To ensure that all tableware, serving dishes & Cooking utensils are cleaned in a timely manner
- Maintain the kitchen work areas in accordance with HACCP regulations.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor, empty the bins when they are full.
- Reporting any faulty equipment to the Head Chef.
- Keeping the storerooms clean and organised at all times.
- Complying with the daily cleaning rotas.
- To accept deliveries of goods and recording of same.
- Promote a friendly working relationship with colleagues.
- Using the correct amount of specialist chemicals when cleaning work surfaces and equipment.
- Ensuring that at the end of the shift the kitchen is ready for the morning staff.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working in a similar industry such as food service, catering or hospitality.
- Capable of undertaking various tasks.
- Naturally calm under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work easily in a team.
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearance
- Good communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please send your CV today to [email protected]