Job Title: Kitchen Porter Job in Dublin 4 - Full-Time Temporary Role
Location: Dublin 4
Salary: €15.06 per hour & €30.12 on Sundays & Bank Holidays
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm / 10 am – 7 pm, Monday to Friday
Three Q is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland, currently hiring a skilled and experienced Kitchen Porter for a healthcare facility based in Dublin 4. As a Kitchen Porter, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of the facility's kitchen operations. You'll work on a full-time temporary basis with two shift patterns, 8 am – 5 pm, and 10 am – 7 pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer a highly competitive starting rate of pay of €15.06 per hour, with annual increases. Moreover, you'll get an opportunity to work in a HSE/healthcare facility and gain valuable experience in a dynamic and supportive team environment. We guarantee that there are no night shifts required, so you can enjoy a better work-life balance.
Responsibilities as a Three Q Kitchen Porter:
- Collect, clean, and dry heavy kitchen/cooking equipment including large trays, pots, and trollies
- Fill and empty large dishwashers
- Ensure the kitchen area stays clean and tidy, and completing and cleaning tasks as they arise such as emptying bins and cleaning countertops, and cleaning the floors
- Deep clean heavy kitchen machinery and equipment including industrial dishwashers, Bratt pans, ovens, and deep fryers.
- Ensure all HACCP guidelines are followed
- Assist the Chef/Catering Supervisor with any additional tasks as they arise
Requirements to Become a Three Q Kitchen Porter:
- Flexible availability
- 5 years of employment references
- Must be willing to undertake the Garda vetting process
- A valid work permit/visa if required
- Strong spoken English
- Previous experience in a busy kitchen environment is an advantage but not mandatory
Benefits of Becoming a Three Q Kitchen Porter:
- No Night Shifts
- Industry-leading wage rates
- Seasonal referral campaigns in which you could win an One4All gift card for referring a friend to join our team
- €50 One4All gift voucher for our Temp of The Month
- Continuous upskilling and CPD opportunities
- 365 On-Call support service for your out-of-hours queries
If you are a skilled Kitchen Porter looking for a new challenge, then this is the job for you. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive team environment. To apply, simply click on the APPLY button or send your CV directly to [email protected].
If you have any queries regarding this kitchen job, please give Mawia a call on 01 – 878 3335.