Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Kitchen Porters on behalf of our client based in Dublin 22.
- Wash pots, pans, utensils, operate the dishwasher, wash cutlery, crockery and any other kitchen equipment to the standard required.
- Empty bins, dispose of waste correctly, clean and keep the stores free from dirt and untidiness, rotate the stock in them.
- Undertake all cleaning to the company’s standard according to the cleaning rota, be meticulous in the cleaning of service counters and tables.
- Attend any reasonable request by management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a ‘’can do’’ attitude, believes in ‘’Team comes first’’
- Be comfortable with daily colleague and customer interaction
- Capable of undertaking various tasks
- Flexible and adaptable
- Have a high standard of personal hygiene & neatness
- Excellent communication skills (fluent English is necessary)
- Must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting
Benefits of working as a Kitchen Porter with Servisource Healthcare:
- We work around your availability, offering a perfect work/life balance for you and your family
- Competitive rates of pay.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence and only successful candidates will be contacted.*
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please send an up to date CV to [email protected] quoting ''JO-2110-477707" as the reference.