Our client is looking to welcome experienced Large Animal Vets to add to their team.
The role will include a flexible mix of clinical work with dairy, beef, and sheep herds covering all Veterinary requirements, including reproduction – Fertility, and Scanning, Health Plans, Disease Investigation, and many more opportunities to develop your own client base.
The role would suit an experienced Vet. You will have the opportunity for career progression within clinical and/or management.
- Start date – This new position is immediately available and suitable for candidates who are looking to work on a full time or part-time basis
- Experience level of candidate – you will ideally have two years plus experience looking towards or with a certificate.
- We have an equally shared rota between the Vets and OOH– currently 1 in 6 or less nights on call and is negotiable
- Salary- competitive – £36k - £56k rising with experience.
- 6.6 weeks pro rata paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD pro rata allowance per annum
- Health Shield - wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments - from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Management opportunities available
- £36k -£56k Doe and pro rata
- Vehicle, equipment, phone provided
- 40 mins from Dublin and Belfast airports
- If you work a weekend on you get Thursday and Friday off in lieu the following week
- On Call accommodation provided
- 6 - 8 Week relocation accommodation provided
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org