- Leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking a L&D Specialist for our client’s biologics division based in Mayo. In this role you will be responsible for orientation training for all new employees and ensuring all training is performed and documented adequetely.
This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth.
Core Responsibillities shall include:
- Trainer\Training Coordinator for all General Programmes.
- Trainer for Specific Client Training where applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring all training is performed and adequately documented and all training files are compiled and maintained.
- Compilation of Training Files including performance of Competence Assessments.
- Responsible for the control and distribution of Training Attendance Records.
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff have up to date CV’s and Job Descriptions that reflect their duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the generation and upkeep of Training Matrixes reflecting all training contained in the Training Programmes.
- Liaising with the Department Managers (Bioassay) to identify training needs.
- Liaise with the Managers \Project Leaders and Technicians in Charge to create new training programmes, and update/improve existing programmes where required.
- Monitoring training progress for Bioassay staff in Liaison with the In Vivo functional Manager
- Curator duties as assigned by site management.
- Archiving of Training Files and training related Data.
- Support the site Further Education Programme
- Advise and support for the optimisation of the Training System/Programmes
- Assist in the creation of Training Plans/Technician Competency Programmes
- Any other duties/responsibilities requested by their manager related to procedures that arise as the role develops.
The sucessful Candidate must have:
- Min 2 years experience in a med science pharma GMP industry
- HR/LND/Scientific Training
- GMP background essential. Comprehensive understanding of GMP compliance and how it relates to the quality system.
- IT Skills - – MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
For more information about this L&D Specialist position or other opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors.