Our Client who are an innovative and rapidly growing cloud company specialising in E-learning are seeking an Program Manager to join their team. Delivering solutions to business which unlocks game changing data analytics combined with gamification and video, they are in a huge growing phase. Clients of this organisation are Fortune 1000 entities within finance, professional and other services.
If you have a background in project management within the E-learning sector of at least 5 years this is an opportunity to join a dynamic organisation at the forefront of their game.
You will be responsible for analyzing existing operations, streamlining and improvement projects, timelines, budgets and creating a best in practice working environment. Your excellent project management skills will also include assessing milestones and deadlines as well as communicating risks.
The successful candidate will blend exceptional collaboration skills with their agile project management capabilities and have experience in an organization experiencing rapid growth.
- Developing and improving project management processes for internal operations, adopting a standardized development lifecycle methodology
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Able to manage multiple projects requiring cross-functional collaboration
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative communication skills
- Passionate about new technologies and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally have 5+ years of experience in total in the software industry
- Agile project management
- College degree in a relevant field
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen
This role offers remote working but the successful candidate must be based in Ireland, if you have the skills and desire to take the next step into a role which will allow you to showcase your creative ability, send your cv today and we will review and come back to you.