In response to organisational restructure and continuous growth, Servisource part of the Cpl Group, wishes to appoint a Manager within the Support Services division.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Care & Support Services, the role will involve the strategic management and growth in the following areas, both nationally and internationally; Autism Spectrum Disorder, Stepdown Units, Hospital Waiting Lists, Day Care and Disability Services.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Collaborating with the Executive Director of Care & Support Services to plan and devise a corporate strategy to grow existing business, identify new opportunities and enter new territory within the respective sectors, both nationally and internationally, which contributes to the overall vision of the business.
- Highly conscious of developments in each of the sectors within the remit of the role to commercially exploit opportunities as they arise and disseminate leads to the wider team.
- Completing regular market analysis and assess opportunities and threats.
- Carving a professional profile in the sectors within your remit, with the use of social media and other methods to secure new relationships in order to leverage increased client base.
- Cultivating new business relationships at the appropriate seniority level within the sectors you operate and new sectors with high potential.
- Managing and leading all activities of the teams such as workload, progress, and deliverables.
- Reviewing costs on a regular basis to ensure they remain in line with targets.
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events.
- Ensuring there is awareness of the individual team’s unique selling points and the message is being delivered to current and potential clients in a professional manner.
- Responsible for shaping a positive culture where mutual respect and Servisource’s Core Values are promoted.
- Driver of Lean strategies to improve and optimise operations, processes, and performance.
- Constantly striving to meet KPI’s and targets as set out by the Executive Director.
- Proven clinical expertise within the remit of the role
- Previous sales and business development experience
- Proven experience in managing an autonomous, high-performance team and leading by example
- Strong written and oral communication, and proficiency in the English language
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s
- Travelling is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car and have a full clean driving license.
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Holiday Entitlements
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments (Business travel, Car mileage, Allowances (incl. meals / accommodation etc.), Business entertainment/other)
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV to Lisa Russell at [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2206-495462 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*