Myhomecare.ie are currently seeking Maternity Support workers for a range of maternity roles within the homecare setting.
Are you enthusiastic, empathetic and committed to providing woman centered care?
Are you a carer with a background in maternity or childcare?
If so, we want to hear from you.
A maternity support worker will understand the impact that a new baby can have on the family as a whole and they will be able to offer care and support to establish and form of routine when it comes to the baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns which many new mothers require help with.
- A maternity support worker will be responsible for the physical needs of the baby, which includes bathing, changing, settling, and taking care of the baby’s laundry, nursery and equipment.
- Duties with bottle fed babies: It is the maternity support workers responsibility to prepare the milk bottles and ensure the bottles and other feeding equipment are clean and sterilized during the day and night. The maternity support worker is also responsible for feeding the baby, at any time, and establishing a good feeding and sleeping routine as discussed with the parents.
- Duties with breastfed babies: The maternity support worker should observe the mother when she is feeding the baby and offer support only if qualified to do so. After feeding, the support worker should take the baby and resettle it, be it day or night.
Homecare Maternity support worker Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and excellent rates of pay.
- Rosters will be completed in advance.
- We provide professional training and Personal Development programmes.
- My Homecare provide full and part time Homecare Nursing and Maternity Jobs nationwide.
- Ad hoc shifts also available with Myhomecare.
- This is an excellent opportunity for support workers to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a Homecare setting.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org please quote the following Job Order in your application :JO-1706-356183