Recruit Island are currently seeking a Clerical Officer Grade IV for their client who is based in Birr, Co. Offaly. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Public Sector. Hourly Pay: €14.60 Weekly Hours: 37 Contract: Temporary 10 Week Contract. Duties and Responsibilities The responsibilities for the post are to:
- Provide reception, secretarial and administrative assistance.
- Data entry on internal systems
- Provide a professional and friendly approach in dealings with all visitors, staff and management.
- Implement and maintain agreed administrative procedures.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date paper-based and computer-based systems in respect of learners/service in a confidential manner.
- Maintain financial records as appropriate e.g. petty cash, monthly accounts, invoices, grants, and learner payments.
- Undertake day to day running of office including: ordering stationery and stock; processing receipt of goods and invoices; organising maintenance and repair of office equipment as required.
- Prepare timely reports, returns and other documentation as required.
- Assist with the preparation of various documents such as memos, letters, reports, minutes, agendas and project files.
- Access information from a range of sources and distribute as directed.
- Contribute to and assist with the organisation of events, marketing activities and promotional materials under the direction of the Manager or other designated staff.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Undertake any other duties relevant to the provision of effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support within the company.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time in line with the needs of the service.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please send us your CV today!