Moulding Engineer | West of Ireland
- Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
- Exposure to large, interesting, and prestigious projects.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Moulding Engineer ideally with exposure to Polymer Processing, Tooling and Engineering development and implementation based in the West of Ireland.
Become an Moulding Engineer with a leading medical device Company in Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Automation Engineer and beyond.
Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility to provide Polymer Processing, Tooling, and Engineering expertise for the range of products and plastic raw materials.
- Responsible for defining and implementing innovative engineering technologies, which will deliver highly efficient and cost-effective processes and equipment improvements.
- Keeping up to date with new technological developments and to maintain and develop moulding standards
- To provide technical support to Customer and Toolmakers R&D/NPI when spec’ing out Mould tools and Materials
- To provide Production support and Maintenance Activities as required
- Training and Mentoring of Technicians and Operators as required
- Participation in on-going Process Improvement activities
- Support the quotation team in relation to Mould tool and Mould Assembly activity
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Third level engineering qualification (minimum Bachelor’s Degree) in Polymer, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering. Significant experience (15yr+) will be considered in lieu of minimum qualification
- Experienced in Injection Moulding, Mould Tooling, Materials, Ancillary equipment and repair and maintenance of all related equipment
- Experience and knowledge of medical device environment including Clean room manufacture, validations, process controls, etc would be of advantage
For more information about this role Moulding Engineer position or other Medical Device Engineer opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences & pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical, and Renewable Energies sectors