Our client, a well-known provider of diagnostic imaging, is seeking MRI Radiographers for their scan centers in the Dublin region and throughout Ireland.
• Undertake the assessment and appropriate radiography management and/or treatment of patients.
• Undertake all general radiography in a professional manner
• Provide a high-quality service, ensuring the highest standard of care for patients, staff & customers
• Maintain highest Health & Safety standards in line with current H&S Codes and Policies
• Carry out other work and duties as workload requires
• Act as line manager for non-clinical/HCA staff within the unit in the absence of Clinical Specialist or Senior Radiographer.
• Work as part of a team in the provision of an integrated patient-centred service.
Duties to Include:
• Adhere to professional guidelines as determined by the Irish Institute of Radiographers and Radiation Therapists/ Society of Radiographers.
• Adhere to all departmental imaging protocols
• Excellent provision of customer and patient care at all times
• Technically competent: high clinical and technical skill level
• Excellent time management: to optimize patient scheduling and unit efficiency. Help in the organisation and co-ordination of the workflow within the department.
• Participate in continuing professional development including in-service training, attending and presenting at conferences/courses relevant to practice, promoting and contributing to research etc. as agreed with the Radiography Services Manager or designated officer
• Engage in performance review with his/her line manager
• To maintain accurate clinical records as required.
• To be responsible for and take care of all equipment including auxiliary equipment and to operate such equipment as required by the treatment plan in a proper and safe manner.
• To report any faults in equipment to the appropriate person as soon as possible.
• Be aware of risk management issues, identify risks and take appropriate action
• Document appropriately and report any near misses, hazards and accidents and bring them to the attention of the relevant person (s)
• To participate in any research studies or audits as required.
• Commitment and active involvement in Quality Assurance and Quality Control protocols, including daily and weekly tests, trouble shooting and taking appropriate remedial action.
• Administration of IV contrast if appropriately qualified.
• Participate fully with all internal and external audits and Accreditation
• Participation and maximisation of RIS PACS
• Be accountable – take responsibility for his/her actions, seek advice/a second opinion as required.
• These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the service.
• Implement agreed policies, procedures in relation to MRI safety.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of clinical, technical and radiographic developments in relation to Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
You will need:
• CORU/HCPC registration
• Bachelor of Science (Radiography) or equivalent
• Strong Clinical competence which is kept up to date
• Ability to work in a challenging environment with changing priorities.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Strong communications skills.
• Proven organisational skills.
• Evidence of teamwork/ strong team player.
Some benefits include:
- Competitive Salary & benefits
- Family Friendly Working Arrangements
- 25 Annual Leave Days (plus 2 Company days) increases with service
- Relocation allowance (including 2 weeks hotel accommodation on arrival for international candidates)
- Bike to Work Scheme.
If you are interested please send your CV to LMcEneaney@Servisource.ie alternatively, if you are not interested but know anyone who might be please get in touch!