Job Title: MRI Radiographer
Location: Dublin 7, Dublin 18
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week), permanent
Salary: Competitive base salary + benefits package + DOE (discussed at interview)
- Group personal pension plan with matching employer contributions
- 25 days annual leave, with additional annual leave at 5- and 10-year anniversary
- Excellent training opportunities and continuous professional development
- Flexible and family-friendly work arrangements
- Complimentary diagnostic imaging (T&C's apply)
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced MRI Radiographer to join our client, Europe's leading provider of outsourced diagnostic imaging services. The successful candidate will have excellent technical ability and communication skills, and will be responsible for performing MRI scans and providing high-quality patient care. This role is available in Dublin 7 and Dublin 18.
- Perform high-quality MRI scans in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure patient safety and comfort during scans
- Communicate effectively with patients and healthcare professionals
- Maintain accurate records and ensure confidentiality of patient information
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Contribute to the overall success of the team and organization
- CORU registration
- 2+ years of MRI experience
- Experience in a large hospital setting
- Excellent technical ability and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please click the "Apply" button and submit your CV. For more information about this job and other radiographer jobs, please call 01 878 3335.
Three Q Perms and Temps is dedicated to helping job seekers find the right job through recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs, and CSR activities with Jobcare. As recruiters, we are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs, and we provide post-placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. Trust us to help you enhance your career.