At Servisource healthcare we supply Temporary & Permanent Healthcare staff to the HSE we are now looking to increase our panel of Healthcare Assistants (MTA) in the for our client in the Sligo region.
Hours: Flexible shifts to suit your requirements
What we offer:
· Competitive rates of pay €14.28-€18.48 per hour (Incl Sunday & night rate)
· Excellent Holiday entitlements
· Flexibility within your working schedule - you give your own availability
· Online bookings system
· A fully comprehensive induction training programme
· Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
· Refer a friend bonus
· 24-hour on call support
· Dedicated booking coordinator
· Continued personal & Professional development
· Opportunity to gain experience
The role of the Multi Task Attendant (MTA) is to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and to support nursing staff in the delivery of care to the Resident under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM2/CNM1) and Registered Nurse. The primary role is to provide direct and indirect day to day care to Residents.
The Multi Task Attendant will support the provision of a high quality, clean and person centred service including:
Assisting healthcare staff in caring for Residents.
Attending to housekeeping, catering, laundry, portering or general duties as assigned.
Duties assigned to the Multi Task Attendant will vary depending on the care setting
The Multi Task Attendant will demonstrate:
· Knowledge of the service.
· Knowledge of Health & Safety as it relates to the role.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Planning & organisational skills.
· Resident/Resident focus
· FETAC/QQI Level 5
· CPR & Patient Manual Handling
· 2 written references
· Ability to work independently or part of a team
· Have an empathetic and caring nature
· Full vaccination record
· Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required
· Must have eligibility to work in Ireland
· Be willing to undertake Garda Vetting
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact:
Tony OConnor on [email protected]
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence Please note due to the high volume of applicants for this position, we can only respond to candidates that meet the above requirements.