Multitask Attendant/ Healthcare Assistant in Gorey Co.Wexford
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Multitask Attendants (MTA’s)/ Healthcare Assistants roles in Gorey Co.Wexford
We are a leading recruitment agency providing staff to our clients in the Healthcare Industry. We are recruiting a panel of staff for Multitask Attendant (MTA) jobs in Gorey Co.Wexford
These Multitask Attendant (MTA) jobs in Gorey Co.Wexford would involve general Healthcare Assistant duties as well as some domestic and catering duties. Take your career to the next level and join Servisource Healthcare today!
Benefits of these Multitask Attendant / Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs in Gorey Co.Wexford :
- Excellent rates of pay as well as paid holidays!
- We provide courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, CPR , MAPA and more, so that you can ensure your certificates never go out of date!
- There will be full-time and flexi-time options available for our Healthcare Assistant (HCA) / Multitask Attendant candidate in Gorey Co.Wexford
Responsibilities of these Multitask Attendant/ Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs in Gorey Co. Wexford:
- General Healthcare Assistant duties.
- Observation and Monitoring duties.
- Cleaning duties.
- Personal Care.
- Deliver patient centred care at all times.
- Meal preparation.
Requirements for these Multitask Attendant/Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs in Gorey Co.Wexford :
- You will need to have completed your full Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare Support (or equivalent) course as well as have over 250 hours work experience in an acute Healthcare Setting
- In-date certs for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, MAPA and CPR, HACCP , ( Servisource can provide these once you are fully compliant)
- You will need to be fully immunised against Hep B.
- You will have in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to undergo the same with Servisource Healthcare.
- You will have a certificate for An Introduction to Children’s First (free, online course available here: hseland.ie)
- You will have excellent communication skills and fluent English.
- You have a can-do attitude and are flexible with regards to your availability and job responsibilities.
All Candidates applying to join our panel Multitask Attendant/ Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs in Gorey Co.Wexford will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications for these Multitask Attendant/ Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Gorey Co.Wexford only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for these HealthCare Assistant (HCA) / Multitask Attendant jobs in Gorey Co.Wexford please email a CV to email@example.com include the job order number : JO-1805-409168
If you are looking for more information on this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org