Cork Multitask Attendants (MTA) Job Description
Servisource Healthcare is an established recruitment agency who supply staff for temporary jobs to our clients in the Healthcare Industry. Our clients range from Hospitals to Nursing Homes to Intellectual Disability Services throughout Ireland. We are currently seeking Multitask Attendants for jobs in a well-known Intellectual Disability Facility in Youghal, Co Cork. A Multitask Attendant is a Healthcare Assistant who also holds a HACCP certificate. This enables them to carry out some light food prep or light cleaning duties.
This is a very rewarding and dynamic job, our healthcare assistants are at the heart of our clinical team, working closely with patients and other healthcare professionals to deliver high quality care and rehabilitation to patients of all ages. The hours involved are 8 hours and 12 hours shifts during the day from Monday to Sunday. The successful applicant will need availability to work day shifts.
Cork Multitask Attendants (MTA) Job Benefits
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid Holidays
- The opportunity to gain an array of experience and make new contacts in the Healthcare Industry
- Servisource Healthcare cares about your work-life balance and so we offer flexibility with our shifts.
- Servisource Healthcare offer courses for mandatory training for all our Healthcare temps which includes Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, MAPA among others.
- Successful candidates may work on a rostered basis which means you will know your schedule a month in advance!
Cork Multitask Attendants (MTA) Job Role
- Implementing the care plans as drawn up by the Nurse in Charge
- General Healthcare Assistant duties
- Dealing with challenging behaviours and de-escalating situations
- Aiding service provider with social skills
- Assist service providers with achieving or maximising independence
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living
- Implementing observations and recording skills
- Any other duties that may be requested of you by management
Requirements for this Cork Multitask Attendants (MTA) Job
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fetac Level 5 Healthcare Support Cert
- Over 250 hours work experience in an acute healthcare setting (homecare will not suffice here)
- In-date Patient Moving and Handling Certificate
- In-date MAPA/NVCI/CPI Cert
- In-depth knowledge of SALT guidelines and techniques
- Immunisation against Hep B
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting with Servisource Healthcare
- Commitment to a person-centered approach, community inclusion and the individual needs of the person
- Excellent knowledge of HIQA guidelines.
- Full Driving Licence
Servisource Contact for this Cork Multitask Attendants (MTA) Job
To apply for the above job please send an up-to-date CV to Orla Philpott at firstname.lastname@example.org