In response to organisational restructure and continuous growth within Recruitment Services, Servisource part of the Cpl Group, would like to appoint a National Recruitment Lead.
The National Recruitment Lead is essentially the person accountable for managing and developing temporary recruitment operations across Healthcare, Business Support, Construction, Manufacturing and Facilities Management sectors, both nationally and internationally.
Reporting to the Associate Director for Recruitment Services, the role will involve the strategic management and growth of the Temporary Recruitment Services division with a team of 18 employees.
The team consists of Account Managers, Client Relationship Managers, Recruitment Consultants and Booking Coordinators assigned to a number of desks by sector and region. The National Recruitment Lead will work with each team individually to manage performance and formulate business plans that will enable continued growth and expansion in each area.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Collaborating with Associate Director to plan and devise a corporate strategy to grow existing business, identify new opportunities and enter new sectors, both nationally and internationally, which contributes to the overall vision of the business.
- Reviewing costs on a regular basis to ensure they remain in line with targets.
- Highly conscious of developments in each of the sectors within the remit of the role to commercially exploit opportunities as they arise and disseminate leads to the wider team.
- Completing regular market analysis and assess opportunities and threats.
- Carving a professional profile in the sectors within your remit, with the use of social media and other methods to secure new relationships in order to leverage increased client base.
- Cultivating new business relationships at the appropriate seniority level within the sectors you operate and new sectors with high potential.
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events.
- Ensuring there is awareness of the individual team’s unique selling points and the message is being delivered to current and potential clients in a professional manner.
- Responsible for shaping a positive culture where mutual respect and Servisource’s Core Values are promoted.
- Developing close relationships with other leaders in the organisation to drive cross-functional collaboration in terms of developing composite business initiatives.
- Influencing functions within the organisation to prioritise high value and/or potential work.
- Awareness of ICT systems to facilitate the implementation of efficient business models and the presentation of a comprehensive suite of KPI’s
- Driver of Lean strategies to improve and optimise operations, processes and performance
- Liaising with Recruitment Lead in relation to priority recruitment areas.
- Working with Shared Services, such as Marketing and HR, to ensure their strategies support Recruitment Services.
- Constantly striving to meet KPI’s and targets as set out by Associate Director.
- Strong written and oral communication, and proficiency in the English language
- Previous sales/recruitment or healthcare experience is desirable
- Fully proficient in IT systems
- Proven experience in managing a high-performance team and leading by example
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s
- Travelling is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car and have a full clean driving license. The potential candidate can be based in any of our Servisource offices (Dundalk, Dublin, Limerick, Galway or Cork)
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Holiday Entitlements
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments (Business travel, Car mileage, Allowances (incl. meals / accommodation etc.), Business entertainment/other)
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
If you wish to apply for the above named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2106-470149 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*