Night Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Location: South Dublin
Hours: Permanent, Part Time, 19.5 hours a week (position may progress to Full Time)
Salary: €51,422 - €60,792 (Salary based on F/T hours), Premium paid hours offered 25% for night shifts, double time Sundays and Bank Holidays
Three Q Perms and Temps are recruiting for a Part-Time Night Clinical Nurse Manager 2 to join our client in South Dublin, that is an independent Mental Health Service.
As a Night Clinical Nurse Manager 2 you will join the team on a part-time basis, with the possibility of going full-time. Working as an integral part of the team, supporting Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants and be an active participant in the committed multidisciplinary team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide continued strategic and operational development, coordination and management in accordance with national and regulatory standards and with regard to best practice.
- Ensure that the nursing service provision is delivered to the highest standard of treatment, and care and that safety is maintained.
- Ensure the highest standard of compliance with regulatory programmes including Health & Safety and Risk Management standards.
- As an active leader, have the knowledge and experience to deliver operational change programmes in the nursing service.
- Collaboration with residents, family, nursing, carers, and other staff in goal setting and care planning.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in cooperation and collaboration with team members.
- Ensure that all practices, procedures, and policies conform to the service and strategic plans of the organization.
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse with the NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland).
- Have a minimum of five years post-qualification experience, with at least 2 years in mental health/CNM1 position.
- Must possess requisite knowledge and ability including a high suitability standard and clinical, managerial, leadership, and administrative competencies.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the Mental Health Commission requirements.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of health, safety, and other statutory regulations affecting a healthcare organization.
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level.
- Excellent people management experience and skills.
- Demonstrate ability to respond to and manage medical and psychiatric emergencies.
- Family friendly working arrangements
- Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays)
- Contributory pension (After 12 months of service)
- Career development
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Further education supports
- On-site library and research facility
- Recharge - Employee Well-being Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free on-site staff parking
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like your next career step, hit APPLY. For further information or to talk about any other medical positions you can call Shane on 01 878 3335 for a confidential conversation. We’re looking forward to receiving your CV!