Are you a nurse based in Cork City? We need You!!
The ideal candidate for this RGN role will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication skills. Applicants should have the interpersonal skills to work effectively as part of a team as well as the initative to work on their own.
What's in it for You?
- Premium rates of pay
- Premiums for working nights, Sundays, Bank Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours, allowing you to enjoy optimal work/life balance
- Day and night shifts available
- We will pay towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past year.
- Subsidisied Servisource training schemes
What we Need from You:
- Valid Third Level Degree in Nursing
- 1 Year relative experience
- Valid and Up-to-date An Bord Altarnais Pin
- Valid Training Certificate
- Previous, acute experience is neccessary
*All applications for the above advertised Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in Cork City will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Jack by e-mail with your updated CV to [email protected]