Our client is based in the South West of England. It is a large acute hospital located between Bristol and Reading, the same distance east. London is 71 miles (114 km) to the east, Cardiff 60 miles (97 km) to the west and Oxford is 26 miles (42 km) northeast.
Our client is one of the biggest healthcare providers and employers in the south west, with around 2.5 million patient contacts a year.
They provide healthcare to the people of Swindon and the surrounding areas, offering the latest treatments and care in hospital, in the local community and in people's own homes.
They provide a range of specialist services from the Great Western Hospital in Swindon, located just off junction 15 of the M4.
Our client is a large and modern hospital and has around 480 beds, numerous outpatient clinics, CT and MRI scanners, maternity services, an Intensive Care Unit, an Urgent Care Centre and a 24/7 Emergency Department.
They also support people to stay well and out of hospital, to manage long term conditions and provide care in local community facilities and in people's own homes across Swindon.
They have a team of 4,500 highly skilled, dedicated and compassionate staff working in the Great Western Hospital and within community healthcare facilities and people's homes across Swindon.
- IELTS or OET (one successful exam)
- Healthcare Surcharge
- Part 1 test of competence (CBT)
- Part 2 test of competence (OSCE)
- Application for nursing/midwifery
- Admission onto NMC register
- 12 weeks paid Accommodation
- Flight to UK if commencing employment within 6 months of offer
- Candidates who have passed the NMC English criteria and are awaiting their Pin
- Candidates who are awaiting to take their CBT
- Candidate who have received their NMC Decision Letters
- ILETS /OET exams necessary scores .IELTS 7 across all sub sections, can club score or an B+ in OET exam
- Minimum 1 year experience
Please send an updated to CV to [email protected] or alternatively contact Nicky Blower on 021-4626154