Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, wishes to appoint an Occupational Health Sales Coordinator with sales experience on a temporary basis to join the Occupational Health team.
The successful candidate will be working in our Occupational Healthcare Division, co-ordinating existing projects and developing new business in this area.
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal, communication and attention to detail. The successful candidate needs to have strong organisation skills with the ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload, some experience in Occupational Healthcare preferable but not essential.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following;
• Account management - cultivating relationships with existing clients
• Business Development - generating new business through networking opportunities, client visits, marketing and on-line social media.
• Documenting all Sales Leads and setting up new Clients on our Internal CRM system
• Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events if required
• Administrative duties to include but not limited to the following;
Completing Client Proposals, shared email inbox, record all information on relevant systems; AMS- setting up new Clients for relevant screenings, dispatching medical Reports, Eurofins CDx monitoring blood results, submitting Invoices, record costs.
• Liaise with Client to answer any queries.
• Constantly striving to meet quarterly KPI’s.
• Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately.
• Prior experience in a customer facing / administrative role is required.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow up skills.
• Strong planning and organisation skills.
• Sales experience is desirable.
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines.
• Fully proficiency in basic IT systems.
• Travelling to meet clients is a part of this role; applicants must have a full driver’s license and have their own car.
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, is a leading provider of high quality and innovative recruitment, care, and support services, with over 20 years’ experience across a number of sector specialities
With over 140 employees in 8 offices across Ireland and the United Kingdom in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Belfast, London, and Bradford, we provide a local and personal service with a national and international reach. With ambitious strategic growth plans to further grow within the UK and expand into the US market, it is a very exciting time to join Servisource.
We are committed to providing a positive employee experience where everyone can gain access to meaningful and challenging work with opportunities for growth and career progression. As part of the Cpl Group, we recently listed as the 4th Best Place To Work in the large category in Ireland, we are recognised as one of the Best Places To Work for Women, and we are also listed 31st in the Best Workplaces Europe 2022 (Best Large Workplaces Category) of 3,000 eligible organisations across 4 categories. Cpl also have attained a Gold Award by Investors in Diversity for our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
What we offer:
· Competitive Financial and Benefits package
· Flexibility and Smart Working Practices
· Health & Wellbeing initiatives
· Career Development Progression opportunities
· Further Learning & Development opportunities
· Vibrant Sports & Social club
Our Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
· Customer focused
· Effective communication
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated cv to MMitchell@servisource.ie quoting the job order number JO-2311-525948 in the subject bar.