Occupational Nurse Manager 2
Location: North Dublin/D9
Salary: €50,000 - €70,000 depending on experience
Hours: Part-time with the possibility of full-time in the future
Three Q Perms & Temps is delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Nurse Manager (Grade 2) to join our prestigious client, a private hospital located in North Dublin. This is a part-time, permanent positions with a competitive salary range of €50,000 - €70,000 depending on experience and based on hours as the position may go full-time in the future.
As the Occupational Nurse Manager, you will embrace strategic aspects of the wider workplace health services agenda, which includes healthy working lives and workplace health promotion.
- Co-coordinating and managing activities.
- Quality assurance,
- Resource management,
- Practice development,
- Facilitating communication and professional/clinical leadership.
- You must be registered with CORU and 2 years post registration expericne
- 3+ years of working in occupational health
- Experience in a managment position.
- Highly competitive salary
- On-site car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Educational support for staff wishing to develop their career
- Career progression opportunities
- Discounted healthcare for all staff & immediate family
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working for employees promoting work/life balance
- Employee Wellbeing initiatives including sports & social club
- Staff saving scheme
- Discounted meals for staff in our on-site café
If your looking to grow in management and work within occupational health this is a great opportunity for you! Hit Apply or call Shane on 01 878 3335 for more details.