Our client, a well-known care centre in South-West Dublin require an occupational therapist. The care centre has 121 elderly residents and also supplies rehabilitation and outpatient services. The care centre is made up of 6 units.
- Plan, organise and deliver occupational therapy programmes
- Plan and organise activities specific to the needs of residents / patients
- Evaluate and prepare progress reports based on up to date records
- Work with doctors, nurses and physiotherapists as part of the MDT, participating in case conferences, as required
- Maintain best practice in all OT activities
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- 3-4 years experience in a similar environment - some of which should preferably be in Ireland
- CORU registration
- Registration with an OT Association
- Eligibility for membership of the AOTI
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
Interested? Please APPLY NOW! Not for you? Who do you know who may be interested? Please share with them so they can APPLY!