In partnership with its client Servisource has a vacancy for an Oncology Nurse in South Dublin.
My Client is a private healthcare company based in South Dublin. My client was founded in 2002. It is a 214 bedded hospital.
• Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
• Treating wounds and providing advanced life support
• Assisting physicians in performing procedures
• Observing and recording patient vital signs
• Ensuring that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly
• Administering intravenous fluids and medications
• Ordering diagnostic tests
• Collaborating with fellow members of the critical care team
• Responding to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
• Acting as patient advocate
• Providing education and support to patient families
• Two years clinical Oncology experience
• Oncology Related post-graduation qualification desirable
• Candidates must possess teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgement, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities and a sense of professional development
• Must be registered with An Bord Altranais with an active NMBI pin number or decision letter
Are you an Oncology Nurse living in Dublin and looking to move positions or are you an Oncology Nurse looking to relocate to South Dublin? If so please contact me about the Oncology Nurse job in South Dublin.
To apply for this Oncology Nurse Job in South Dublin please contact Nicky Blower on 021-4626154, or send an updated CV to [email protected]