Recruit Island are currently seeking a PA to General Manager for their Public Sector client who is based in Galway City.
The ideal candidate will be able to start before the 30th of October!
Location: Galway City.
Salary: 12.74 per hour (May increase depending on VOS)
Contract: 2 months initially then will be reviewed
Days & Hours: 37 hours p/w (Monday - Friday)
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities for the post are to:
- Taking notes at meetings/minute taking.
- Dealing with general phone calls email queries and scheduling meetings.
- Planning, organising and coordinating responses.
- Meeting visitors and treating them with courtesy.
- Creating and maintaining office systems including data management.
- Planning and organising follow up meetings.
- Organising the diary of the General Manager.
- Carry out all ad hoc duties as required.
- Handling confidential matters with discretion.
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- IT skills.
- Strong previous administration and data entry experience essential
- Previous PA experience
- Good communication skills are essential
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your CV today!