Servisource on behalf of their client are seeking a Part-time Administrator. This is a temporary contract running week to week. The successful candidate will provide effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Manager, whilst using time management and prioritising skills to meet the competing demands of each.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Hourly Pay: €12.57
Location: Rathbraughan, Sligo
Weekly Hours: 20
- Scheduling of essential calendar activities.
- Arranging meetings, interviews and reviews, as required.
- Maintain and update filing systems.
- To type and use a computer effectively in the administration of the General Office.
- To provide reception/secretarial/clerical support, including photocopying and preparation of documents for care staff.
- To record all incoming and outgoing mail and distribute appropriately
- Maintain Registration and Inspection Unit books and files – if appropriate
- To be able to work competently with figures and statistics in order to complete end of month accounts.
- Be responsible for finances ie petty cash, clients benefits etc, as appropriate
- To have a sound knowledge of all the policies, standards and specifications of the Projects.
- You will be required to participate in the company performance management process.
- To adhere to and model the company values, behaviours and competencies at all times
- To carry out all duties of the post in accordance with the company's rules, regulations and policies
- To carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary
If you are interested in the above position please send your application today.