JWR Employment Specialists are working with a busy accountancy practice in Mayo to recruit a Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant for a permanent part-time role. This role is 20 hours per week and can be done over 5 days or 3 days.
This is an excellent opportunity get get experience working in an accountancy practice where you will get exposure to a lot of different areas of accounting.
The main duties of this role include:
- General accounts/bookkeeping,
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts and
- Part Qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician qualification is an advantage
- Experience working in an accountancy practice is essential
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Sage Accounts, production and thesaurus
- Ensure accuracy in a quick paced environment
- Ability to close out on actions & meet deadlines