Parkwest business park, Dublin 12.
Fixed term 12 months, 24 hours.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Administrator works with existing Payroll Team in the provision of an effective payroll service to internal customers within the various divisions and companies of the Rehab Group, as part of the overall team.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Relevant Irish Payroll Association (IPASS) qualification or working towards qualification (desirable)
- Rehab will provide training
- For those candidates with relevant experience, the following would be desirable:
- Working knowledge of payroll principles and practices
- Experience in a related finance/mathematical role would be desirable or recent graduates who wish to work in this field.
- Experience of CORE Pay or equivalent payroll processing software would be an advantage.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviewing/Processing ALL payroll forms from HR/Managers accurately and on time (These forms include New hires/Re-hires, Leavers & Employee Record Amendment Forms)
- Generate reports including:Final Payroll Reports for Finance including General Ledger, Annual leave -, Bank holiday -, Sick pay - and Earnings reports, Gross to Net, Control Summary, Elements Listing as required.
- Develop, maintain and contribute to positive working relationship with all key Rehab Group stakeholders, including Internal Customers (Ops, Finance, HR) within the various divisions and companies of the Group by providing excellent customer service in order to ensure effective communication.
- Complete all administrative processes to ensure that that Rehab Group policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintaining data with utmost confidentiality at all times.
- Meet weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Taxsaver travel scheme
- Income Protection
Closing Date: [23/01/2022]
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer