The role of Client Care Manager in DNE (Dublin North East) includes Business Development and New Client Assessments and Supervision.
Starting in January
Permanent Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Must have drivers licence and own car
The Client Care Manager is essentially the person accountable for sales performance and results. They report to the management team and disseminate information to a team of Assessors/Booking Coordinators and Recruiters to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard and that the client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
This role is based in our Dundalk Office.Great opportunity for a healthcare professional who is looking to advance their career.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Business development in a region to maintain exclusivity of care provision.
- Working with Bookings Coordinators and Recruitment team to ensure care is satisfactory.
- Planning and implementing initial homecare assessments and care plans with prospect service users requiring a homecare service.
- Delivering assessment protocols to agreed standards.
- Maintaining documentation on service users care provision.
- Visiting service users during the period of their care provision reviewing care plan updates, holistic reassessments and change in care.
- Carrying out spot checks, client and staff feedback forms.
- Monitor client satisfaction
- Working as part of a regional team and travelling throughout the DNE region is a large part of the role.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Fill rates/ Key Performance Indicators (regional)
- Hours (within region)
- New business development
- Client visits
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in Ireland
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- A clinical background and previous experience in a Healthcare/Homecare setting is beneficial but not essential. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Travelling throughout the DNE is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car and be based in our Myhomecare.ie Dundalk Office
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for the position of Client Care Manager in DNE, please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Closing Date Friday 11th January