Person in Charge job (Social Care or Staff Nurse) with a residential service for children with ID and Autism based in Rush North Co Dublin (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client, a service which provides residential care to children & adults with intellectual disabilities, autism & challenging behaviors. They are looking for a Person in Charge to join their team in Rush, North Dublin. This post would suit a Staff Nurse/ CNM or Social Care Worker who is looking to take a step back into a smaller service. You would work with a 3 children & a team of 8 staff. Permanent Hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and salary is DOE – benefits include – Car parking on site, meals on shift, no weekends & flexible working.
If you are a Social Care Worker or Staff Nurse/ CNM with experience in intellectual disability then this may be the job for you.
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information about this job & to arrange an interview.
Job Title: Person in Charge Location: Rush, North Dublin Salary: DOE Contract: Permanent Hours: Full-time Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Car parking facilities
- No weekends & flexible working arrangements (no late nights)
- Meals on service, friendly working environment in a small service
- QQI Level 7 in Social Care or Foreign Equivalent (validated by QQI) or NMBI Registration
- Full clean driver’s license
- 3 years’ Experience in the Intellectual Disability sector/ Autism & experience with Challenging Behavior & 3 years management experience desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the HIQA Standards and Health Act 2008 - 2013 Regulations
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career