Personal Assistant | West Dublin
Oradeo is presently recruiting on behalf of one of their clients, a Personal Assistant to be based in their Dublin office working with the Managing Director and board of directors.
This position would come with an excellent package and a clear scope to further develop their career along with learning and developing their skill set from some of the industry leading professionals.
The Personal Assistant will be involved in an array of different roles including Bid, tendering, marketing, client interfacing, business development, engineering, management etc.
- Prior experience (2 - 4 years ideally) as a PA in a professional services/partnership setting
- Accustomed to anticipating Executives' needs to deliver a pro-active service.
- An ability to deal with all tasks and activities professionally and confidentially.
- Experience of diary management including scheduling meetings and organisation of travel arrangements.
- Strong time-management skills, excellent communication skills and high level attention to detail.
- Up to date knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experienced in efficiently and professionally managing client interaction.
- The ability to balance a range of varied tasks and activities.
For more information about this Personal Assistant position or other opportunities, contact Siobhan Brennan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors